During this month’s Data Use Drop-In session, @AlexMiller showcased how to use IATI’s Datastore Search (Simple and Advanced Search). In case you missed the session, please find below the recording and presentation.
Overview of the topics addressed:
- How to conduct text search across IATI data - usage of grouping, wildcard characters, fuzzy search, proximity search
- How to download IATI data from the Datastore Search? (per activities, per transactions, per budget)
- How to view activity level data in d-portal?
- Select data cross combination of elements - usage Boolean grouping to facilitate logical grouping
- How to conduct geospatial search?
- How to search using Geonames ID?
- Brief overview how to download IATI data from Datastore Search?
- Data Use Query Corner - Datasearch together with CDFD
- How to export/import queries?
- French/English translation of IATI activities
For any more information about the Data Use Drop-Ins, please contact email@example.com
Please log in or sign up to comment.