The Datastore is being upgraded and integrated into IATI’s new unified single platform (announced in Technical Notices: #1 and #2). This work is taking place during the quieter summer months and is due to be completed before the end of the year.
Alternatives for accessing IATI data
While we carry out this work, users can access IATI data using the following options:
Query Builder users:
- IATI Datastore Classic: Access the original version of the IATI Datastore. Search data by a set of key filters and download activities with all data fields in .xml and .json formats, or with a subset of data fields in .csv.
(Tool supported by IATI through the IATI Data Use Working Group)
- Country Development Finance Data tool: Access Excel-formatted set of data on projections and spending by country or region.
(Tool managed by IATI)
- d-portal: Search activities by a key set of filters and view visualisations of data in charts, graphs and maps.
(Tool managed by IATI)
- iati.cloud: This Datastore is no longer managed by IATI. It is now maintained externally and may not have the same services as offered previously here.
(Tool managed by Zimmerman)
- All API calls to iatidatastore.iatistandard.org are now redirected to IATI Datastore Classic. Issues relating to the Datastore Classic API should be posted in its Github repository.
- Users can choose to access recent IATI Datastore API services from iati.cloud.
A full list of IATI data tools provided by IATI and the IATI community is updated regularly and available on IATI Connect.
If you require additional support to access the IATI data you need, please contact the IATI Helpdesk: email@example.com. We have been contacting our known users and will continue to proactively engage with those we have previously supported in using our tools. We are here to help, so please do reach out!
Alternatively, bring your data queries to IATI’s monthly Data Use Drop-In Sessions and get on-the-spot support from the IATI Secretariat or from other data users who join the session. The next session is scheduled for 26 July 2021 12:30 - 13:30 (UTC).
Launching the Datastore on IATI’s single unified platform
IATI’s Secretariat looks forward to launching the Datastore on IATI’s single unified platform and will continue to post updates as this project progresses.
For any questions about the IATI Datastore or other IATI services, please email IATI’s Helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org.