Data Quality Index Consultation - sub-section Data Availability
Instructions for submitting your feedback
- Access each section by clicking on the buttons below, or download the attached full report.
- Share your feedback on the Data Availability sub-sections of your choice through the comment-box below.
- Consider the guiding questions for each part, and please refer to the indicated numbers in your comments.
- Do you agree with the proposed additions and changes to the measure of what comprehensive data looks like?
- Do you agree with the proposed change to call this measure Data Availability? Can you think of a better naming if you disagree?
- Do you agree with the categorisations? If not, what would you propose? Have we missed a measure of data availability that is crucial for measuring data quality?
- Mandatory: Do you agree that mandatory and recommended elements should be assessed under this category?
- Location: Do you agree with the proposed assessment of country/region/ recipient language?
- Classification: Do you agree with all the proposed measures and elements under this category? Should they all remain or are there some you think are not relevant for all users? Do you agree that under policy markers only gender should be assessed?
- Do you agree that SDGs should be included as a separate measure?
- Do you think that we have captured the relevant traceability measures? Are there any that are missing?
- Do you agree that both transactions and budgets should fall under financial? Previously budgets were assessed separately under forward looking?
- Do you agree with the transaction types we want to look at and assess?
- Do you agree we should also include total budgets in the organisation file? Is assessing total budgets for next three years a realistic measure?
- Do you agree with the assessment areas included under humanitarian?
- Do you agree that a separate assessment for results and documents should be included?
- Do you agree that total expenditure should be used?